2003년 2월 27일 목요일

Jay's log, Earthdate 2003.0227

Yep. I fall in love with those Star Trek series. I just LOVE it so much that I don't want to come back and live in this 21st centry. Although I don't like this Wasely boy, who is quite bothersome and always bugs around the bridge,(Thanks god that he failed the Starfleet Academy Test!) maybe I will find a way to cope up with him. I can cope anything as long as there's my dear Captain Picard- He's extraordinary!

Anyway, let me go and report to the Bridge. I'd better hurry-Captain's about to say Engage and I never want to miss that.

-
Jay's log, supplemental. Now I'm in season 2. I've seen more than twenty episods in only two days. I got a headache. I'm not sure if I should go on or quit, but right now duty's calling me. Shamely this duty has nothing to do with my dear Captain or the starship Enterprise-I should wash the dishes. Maybe I need some sleep which would beam me up to the starship.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기